Here's your "Left Behind" from October post. :-D

On 04/27/2015 09:31 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*/I saw this some time ago, and thought that I'd commented on it (negatively) here at the time. But I can't find any trace of it using Yahoo's crappy Search, so maybe I just wanted to wash the taste of the movie out of my eyes so quickly that I didn't even bother to mention it. :-)/*

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
**

Well I just had to see what the hell Nicolas Cage was doing with the
movie "Left Behind." He really must have enjoyed making it. It's so
bad that it has one star on Netflix. But it's also so bad that it's
like a comedy, almost like the "Airplane" of the "left behind"
apocalypse movies (of which there are many). Talk about "Christians"
not understanding analogs, they're far worse than any "Hindus." It
really deserves a Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment.

So if you need a good laugh here's the trailer:

Wow, how much bad acting can you pack into a single trailer?

This "left behind" thing is a real cultural phenomenon over there isn't it? Bizarre as we never hear of it over here. I wouldn't even be surprised if this doesn't even go on release here. Not least because it looks really dreadful...

https://youtu.be/GrXe8YDbzYs

  • [FairfieldLife] A mov... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • Re: [Fairfie... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]