It sounds like like a interesting approach.

 And I think it defines the positive parts of Barry's interaction, or
rather,the interaction we, (or at least, I) used to see.

 But, there comes a point, (IMO), where you can stray off course, and the
combat which was there to produce some enlightenment, or insight just gets
perverted, and becomes something else all together.

 But, maybe you're just a greater warrior than I am.

 I do like to benchmark myself against different parameters, some considered
more "normal", and some more esoteric, and also apply those benchmarks to those
I interact with, both in the online world and the everyday world.

 Dharma combat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_combat

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_combat

 Dharma combat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_combat Dharma combat, called issatsu (一拶,
いっさつ?, literally "challenge"[1]) or shosan[2] in Japanese, is a term in some
schools of Buddhism referring to an intens...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_combat
 Preview by Yahoo

      • Re: ... rich...@rwilliams.us [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... reverse_arch...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]