 Well, he'd probably consider John a reptilian, given this post from
"tmtruther" on Icke's site:

 Good find! I didn't know there were such wonders as  a David Icke forum, and
Marhsy as part of the Illuminati, it makes perfect sense. I can't wait to see
MJ's reaction to finding out he's been feeding extra-terrestrials with his
soma. That'll be the icing on the cake.

 Having a read of a few other posts it seems to suffer from that strange
affliction of religious sites  - and if some had their way this one - and that
is every post is filtered and judged by the standards of the underlying
beliefs, in this case the reptilian overlords and their nefarious plan to
enslave our minds.

 I bet there isn't isn't a single post where anyone tries to challenge the
orthodoxy and ask whether there actually are any shape-shifting reptiles. It's
the same with a Christian site I look at from time to time, everything is in
the context of the belief framework and not trying to understand where the
framework came from. That's the difference between science and religion in a
nutshell. David Icke wouldn't like me for saying that, I must have been
brainwashed by the Illuminati to think such nonsense...

 The "Other" Illuminati - David Icke's Official Forums
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107054

 The "Other" Illuminati - David Icke's Official Forums
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107054 The "Other" Illuminati
General Chat

 View on www.davidicke.com
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107054
 Preview by Yahoo

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Jr are you saying you give credence to David Icke's stuff???

And what would David Icke make of John?