 On 05/20/2015 09:26 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

 According to Icke the modern world is a mental institution. I found my way out
of that madness a long time ago. Funny thing is, I never needed to believe in
conspiracy theories. Icke thinks the WTC attacks were an inside job too, maybe
that's why this subject touches a nerve with you? Makes you a bit cranky hmmm?

 So tell us then, who did 9/11?  What would Islamic terrorists have to gain
from such an attack?  It brought the biggest military in the world down on
their heads?  Certainly you don't believe the "Official Report" do you?  You
know how trustworthy governments are.  Who would gain from such an attack?  The
military industrial complex which was in the dumps because defense spending was
down?  Israel because they wanted their big brother to come fight their wars
for them?  The owners of the Twin Towers because they were overdue for
demolition?

 We're awaiting your "scientific" appraisal. :-D

 I think it was most likely a cabal of alien reptiles led by Xenu and Woody
Allen, assisted by their agents in the White House and they did it because,
erm....No sorry, I can't think of a reason.

 But it couldn't possibly have been Arab terrorists though could it? Especially
not that bunch who had already launched many attacks on US interests in Africa
and the middle east and who had published a list of demands about curtailing
western interference in the Arab world and who were also well armed, funded and
organised. And some of whom had already helped fight off the massive army of
Russia the decade before and had trained and prepared for ages before 9/11.
Must have been someone else...

 That's the funny thing about 9/11, the only explanation that ticks all boxes
in the simplest way is the one that people reject. Most likely because they
just can't believe a bunch of guys living in a cave in Afghanistan could bring
down such an iconic target on the other side of the world. Actually in the US!
The nerve of it. So it must have been the government even though it's so absurd
in every possible way....