On 05/20/2015 10:59 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 05/20/2015 09:26 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

    According to Icke the modern world /is/ a mental institution. I
    found my way out of that madness a long time ago. Funny thing is,
    I never needed to believe in conspiracy theories. Icke thinks the
    WTC attacks were an inside job too, maybe that's why this subject
    touches a nerve with you? Makes you a bit cranky hmmm?

    So tell us then, who did 9/11?  What would Islamic terrorists have
    to gain from such an attack?  It brought the biggest military in
    the world down on their heads?  Certainly you don't believe the
    "Official Report" do you?  You know how trustworthy governments
    are.  Who would gain from such an attack?  The military industrial
    complex which was in the dumps because defense spending was down?
    Israel because they wanted their big brother to come fight their
    wars for them?  The owners of the Twin Towers because they were
    overdue for demolition?

    We're awaiting your "scientific" appraisal. :-D

    I think it was most likely a cabal of alien reptiles led by Xenu
    and Woody Allen, assisted by their agents in the White House and
    they did it because, erm....No sorry, I can't think of a reason.

    But it couldn't possibly have been Arab terrorists though could
    it? Especially not that bunch who had already launched many
    attacks on US interests in Africa and the middle east and who had
    published a list of demands about curtailing western interference
    in the Arab world and who were also well armed, funded and
    organised. And some of whom had already helped fight off the
    massive army of Russia the decade before and had trained and
    prepared for ages before 9/11. Must have been someone else...

What would Saudi Arabia have to gain from attacks? After all the US is a customer of their oil. And many of the alleged Saudi hijackers were shown to still be alive and had nothing to do with the attacks. The FBI had to admit that.

You apparently don't even know the history of the Mujahideen in Afghanistan which was backed by the US.

    That's the funny thing about 9/11, the only explanation that
    ticks all boxes in the simplest way is the one that people
    reject. Most likely because they just can't believe a bunch of
    guys living in a cave in Afghanistan could bring down such an
    iconic target on the other side of the world. Actually in the US!
    The nerve of it. So it must have been the government even though
    it's so absurd in every possible way....

Heh, there is a history of false flag attacks by the US. They are part of the history of many nations including yours. They want to foment public support for a war effort and they know that the public would say "no" if they just asked them so they do false flags. War is a racket.

The local radio talk host I listen to in the late afternoon was an ABC reporter when 9/11 occurred and was there. He claims that WTC 7 was hit by the Twin Towers. Really? There is NO video like that. There IS video of a demolition type collapse of that building.