--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> > > I am interested to know what does it mean to be liberated?
> >
> > Realizing that you were never bound.
>
> I am silly enough to not even know I was bound. Am I now just on
the
> beginning of the road: i) it was  just implied I must be bound,
ii) i
> must now seek liberation iii) at some point I will realize I was
never
> bound.
>
> Hmm, things seemed simpler in the zero state -- the ignorance of
being
> bound in the first place.
>
> Serious point actually. It seems that "seekers" are the few in the
> population that would characterize themselves as "bound".

Yes, they are the few that realize within some small part of
themselves that the most fulfilling and satisfying state of human
life is the boundless state of infinite freedom.

Once that determination is made, there is no going back to total
ignorance. The Self has awakened, and will from this point on
wrestle with the ego until it kills it, and resurrects it in its
Infinite nature; the unbounded, Infinite Ego of Infinite Self.

So, wield your sword of discrimination and Go For It!