Good examples of bigotry at face-value that set upon Reverse-Archery and drove
him off FFL. In reading FFL and from my experience I felt that R-A most always
did fine writing from his perspective of experience and a small crowd here was
intolerant. He quite fairly expressed a more enlightened experience and its
consequence in life. An anthology of his writings about enlightenment
experience would be a pertinent one for the files here for reading. I feel it
is regrettable that he and some others more timid than him had been so badly
handled and so unkindly driven without protection from the field of FFL. A few
in method here have destroyed FFL as the free-speech zone Rick had hoped for.
It is time to re-frame FFL with respect to the yahoo-groups guidelines.
 -JaiGuruYou!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartax...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Nicely delineated.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Jim

 From the very beginning of this pseudo-issue, your FFL reaction appeared to
many of us to be a calculated faux outrage. Most of us waited to see the
clarifying remarks that might certify you as the single most offended person
possible on FFL. Toward this end we let you run with this storyline long enough
to clearly demonstrate your need to be "the righteous moralist". It was a
standard narrative - attempting to shame everyone for the high crime of reading
the specified diabolical post without the appropriate apoplectic reaction.

 After a while you left FFL and took your ball to another venue. Your issue
should have remained with you there – or else simply passed on to the neutral
ethers as you indulged your new fantasies.

 Now you are back - acting as if no time or other considerations have passed.

 They have.

 You are only here because this place is so lightly moderated that no one has
insisted that you no longer belong here – specifically in accord with your
proudly professed self-exile.  After all this is your chosen revulsion zone – a
carry-over invective of your selected obsession.

 Please go back to the Peek where you can reign supreme. Bereft of challenge
and opposition of view, you can call yourself “The Enlightened”, “Mr. Unity
Consciousness To You”, “Paradigm of Maharishi’s Awakened Satya Yuga”.

 We promise we won’t come over and Peek behind the curtain.

 Promise.