/Apparently, nobody currently posting to this forum has ever made this
claim. Correct me if I am wrong about this. It does not follow that because
Judy objects to anyone posting lies about her, and that she practices TM,
she does not have clarity in her messages. It seems pretty clear to me:

STOP LYING and telling fibs about Judy behind her back. It's not
complicated. /

Quoting "emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]":

"Perhaps that is just my perception, but unfortunately, that presents an
obvious argument that TM doesn’t really develop the clarity of the
witnessing neuro-physiology as claimed by true believers."

/Non sequitur./

     Xeno,

Thank you for remaining in a state of apatheiatowards Judy's agitating
assalts towards you. In her absence from FFL, my memory became numb
regarding her willful intransigence. However, her FFL persona once again
appears only bounded by her current choice of likes and dislikes -
something variable from season to season, poster to poster. This
character trait indicates a petty (sometimes viciously petty) mentality
– something self-serving in function and compulsive in expression.

     Like you and many readers here, I overlook Barry’s baiting barbs
and self-involved vignettes. After all, on FFL we are free to ignore or
reply as we see fit - doing the same thing that Barry professes. At
least Barry offers some original assertions and views – all of that
rather than the old, “you are a liar, a thief and an uncharged
felon”.

     I can read your posts only sometimes because I have limited
available time - if at all. But, when I do, I still appreciate the
/apatheia/. Many of our posting folks seem to lack even the semblance of
dispassion. Perhaps that is just my perception, but unfortunately, that
presents an obvious argument that TM doesn’t really develop the clarity
of the witnessing neuro-physiology as claimed by true believers.

Links:
------
[1] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/416379;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNnIzN2VjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzQxNjM3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE0MzM3MzAxOTc-?act=reply&messageNum=416379 [2] mailto:emptyb...@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20A%20%22Peek%22%20behind%20the%20Curtain [3] mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20A%20%22Peek%22%20behind%20the%20Curtain [4] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJldHNhcDJyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzMzczMDE5Nw-- [5] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/topics/416363;_ylc=X3oDMTM4ZWNqZHEwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzQxNjM3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MzM3MzAxOTcEdHBjSWQDNDE2MzYz [6] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaG9jZmYzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQzMzczMDE5Nw-- [7] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOXV0cTc5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzE0MzM3MzAxOTc- [8] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkN2I2aGN2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDMzNzMwMTk3
[9] https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html