Hi Barry,

 Listen, I know that for all kinds of reasons, you need to make this all about
"you".

 But it's not about "you", or trying to get "you".

 In fact, should you ever choose to adopt a more typical mode of interaction,
one that does not involve the incessant, manic pushing of buttons, then you
would find that you garner little, if any attention.

 But....but, I am not sure you would be prepared for that degree of inattention.

 How bouts you give it  a shot.  (-:

 snip

 And so at the end of all this kerfuffle we find ourselves in a situation in
which the people who pretended that someone was unkind to *them* because he was
in their view unkind to a dead person (who by definition one cannot be unkind
to) are still trying to "get" the person who they feel was unkind to that which
one cannot possibly be unkind to.

 It's all kinda Zen and weird, if you ask me...   :-)