The question is, how can you sustain a multilateral-trade regime without
including the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer - China?

 So you are a fan of the status quo?

 You're not even making any sense.

 And not a friend to your neighbors who happen to dislike these bills?

 We already have free trade.

  We'll let you back to your foie gras, beluga caviar and Dom Perignon snack
break.

 Non sequitur.

 Why Americans Are Turning Against Free Trade
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/-tpp-tpa-defeated/395792/

 http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/-tpp-tpa-defeated/395792/

 Why Americans Are Turning Against Free Trade
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/-tpp-tpa-defeated/395792/
When the proceeds of growth are not widely shared, the consensus in favor of
pro-growth measures cracks.

 View on www.theatlantic.com
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/06/-tpp-tpa-defeated/395792/
 Preview by Yahoo