  From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 4:43 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Trump Runs for President

 The guy is SO narcissistic that he doesn't realize he doesn't have a chance of
winning.  What clown show our elections have become!

 On 06/16/2015 01:47 PM, jr_esq@... mailto:jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

   He should get a better haircut to be considered a serious contender.  And
does anyone really believe his net worth is $9 billion?

 The 2016 U.S. Presidential Race: A Cheat Sheet

 The 2016 U.S. Presidential Race: A Cheat Sheet Let’s make this very clear from
the start: Donald Trump is not a serious candidate for president. During the
2012 campaign, he embarked on a clownish “investigati...

 View on news.yahoo.com
 Preview by Yahoo