> [...]
> > > From what Rick has said, a large portion of MMY's secretaries not
> > > only have had sex with him but have mentioned it to him or have
> > > publicised it in some way.
> >
> > Is this some obsure form of humor? Being that virtually all of MMY's
> > secretaries have been male. Are you suggesting that MMY has has
> > numerous homosexual relations? How bizzare that this is how you
> > interpret what rick has said -- a number of times. Or as I asked, it
> > some obsure form of humor I am missing?
>
> OK, from what Rick has said, a large portion of MMY's *female*
> secretaries have had sex with MMY, and Rick has found out about this
> because they either told him personally, or let it be publicized in
> some other way.

He had no female secretaries. That is the point. So you are obscurely
making the point that he did not have sex?

That you "heard" Rick say that M had sex with female secretaries says
alot about your cognitive processes -- and perhaps explains why you
have been skeptical of it all. You are so out of touch with the
reported "facts" and strange imangined loops are interceeding.

Various male secretaries, aka skin boys, escorted various woman to his
room at wee hours, at various times and locations, and they emerged
disheaveled hours later. And some of the women confined in some of the
male secretaries months later, continents away, about what happened.