If I was the chief of police, I'd put more cops at the pier during the time
period the crime occurred.

 what about the news crews who were mugged, pistol whipped and robbed while
they were filming there?

 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2015 7:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: PROVIDER OF KNOWLEDGE

   Pier 14 is near the Embarcadero area where the commuter ferries dock from
Sausalito, Oakland and other areas.  Its close to the Hyatt Regency, a famous
hotel in SF.  Since there are many types of people that pass by there, those
people would include the criminal types.  It's unfortunate that the woman was
at the wrong time and the wrong place.  It's an unfortunate example of bad
karma on her part, which is unfathomable for us mere humans.

 Pier 14 is a very popular tourist spot and not a rough neighborhood at all.

 On 07/05/2015 03:04 PM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...