Look, I am not interested in any flame wars.  I am happy to have the Barster
away from here, and that's that.

 Call me a lightweight for that, but it seems that the new arrangement is
working good for what people want to get out of their online chatting.*

 I just found it interesting because t3rinity described exactly who Barry was,
and is, (IMO) as someone who will twist and distort other people words to,yes,
fit his desired agenda.

 No biggie.

 I did enjoy the last bit you wrote over there about helping a business
colleague with their anxiety attacks.

 *I enjoy lurking over there, although it is mostly a light skim of the posts.
And I enjoy making some commentary now and again.

 Yes, that post from t3rinity in 2008 really captures who Barry "is".

 I thought it inadvertently revealed who Judy is. Imagine the thought process
that remembered a post from long ago that she thought might be embarrassing to
two people, searching for it, joining the group and hoping it does the job she
never managed to do herself.

 Who does that? Does it sound like a reasonable way to spend the day? And what
did she put in the reason for joining box on the site; "I've got some muck to
rake"?

 I'm embarrassed on her behalf.

 And that "is", is that he is really, his own cult.

 Perhaps that's the reason he talks about cults so much.

 If you subscribe to some things Curtis has written, you should always be
suspicious of the topics people constantly bring up, especially it they make a
repeated, and concerted effort to distance themselves from the given subject or
behavior in question.

 You see it all the time with politicians who champion anti gay legislation.

 Those are one to look for as being closeted gays.

 With Barry, everything is hunky dory so long as you go along with his opinions.

 But you veer off, and don't correct in time, and....................... "his"
cult pattern emerges.

 And since we're sorta on the topic, even though you have often referred to Sal
Sunshine, as "stupid", I would not go that far, simply out of courtesy, but she
sure is clueless as to any kind of social cues.

 Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as happy and gabby as she is, even
if she does excel at making a fool of herself.

 Oh, one other thing.  I did get a big laugh out of Barry fashioning himself as
some sort of humanitarian after someone posted that personal information about
him.

 As he seems to be gearing up for an awards ceremony at some point, it sounds
like for the 10th plus year (in a row), he is going to be the recipient of the
"Inadvertent Irony Award"  (-: