 No, definitely a she.  But.......................when Alex had the gall to tap
on the brakes a little last week, thinking aloud if a particular post might
have intruded on someone's privacy, she comes charging out of the gate calling
him a pussy, and a wussy, a coward and an otherwise poor excuse for human
being, I thought to myself, gene menetley, is this isn't a candidate for a
nagging wife, who is?

 But, maybe that's what 'ol Bar needs at this stage in his life.

 I'll let you follow the activities of the love birds. I don't think I'll be
able to attend the wedding, however. Please forward my regrets.

 Actually, it's sorta sweet over there, Ann.

 It's as though Barry's taken a wife, and we get to see the honeymoon, all up
close and personal.

 They haven't yet come up with pet names for one another, but I suspect that
should be happening soon.

NIiiiice. I am happy for them. It is amazing the kind of connections one can
make online. Forums are no exception. You just know when the vibe is right and
all is groovy. Listen to me, I'm just a tad giddy with the news. Are we sure
Sal is a woman? There are many men out there with that name. That's fine my be
me though, I'm one of those FB posters who changed their profile picture to all
those neat rainbow colors to show my support for same sex marriage so even if
Sal is a man I'm all for it.

 I have, so far managed to refrain from looking at FFL2 (except for that first
morning Alex said he had set up a new site for the sake of quelling the moaning
of the masses). For all I know, they're rehearsing for their next collaborative
performance of "Much Ado About Nothing". Or, perhaps, they are discussing how
to help in ending world hunger or are raising money for the homeless. It's
amazing how much positivity and intelligence can be generated when people get
together as like-minded individuals. The whole is greater than the sum of the
parts - or so "they" say. Yes, I am sure FFL2 must be a dazzling example of the
heights to which individuals can soar when they put their mind to it.

 Yes, that post from t3rinity in 2008 really captures who Barry "is".

 I thought it inadvertently revealed who Judy is. Imagine the thought process
that remembered a post from long ago that she thought might be embarrassing to
two people, searching for it, joining the group and hoping it does the job she
never managed to do herself.

 Who does that? Does it sound like a reasonable way to spend the day? And what
did she put in the reason for joining box on the site; "I've got some muck to
rake"?

 I'm embarrassed on her behalf.

 And that "is", is that he is really, his own cult.

 Perhaps that's the reason he talks about cults so much.

 If you subscribe to some things Curtis has written, you should always be
suspicious of the topics people constantly bring up, especially it they make a
repeated, and concerted effort to distance themselves from the given subject or
behavior in question.

 You see it all the time with politicians who champion anti gay legislation.

 Those are one to look for as being closeted gays.

 With Barry, everything is hunky dory so long as you go along with his opinions.

 But you veer off, and don't correct in time, and....................... "his"
cult pattern emerges.

 And since we're sorta on the topic, even though you have often referred to Sal
Sunshine, as "stupid", I would not go that far, simply out of courtesy, but she
sure is clueless as to any kind of social cues.

 Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as happy and gabby as she is, even
if she does excel at making a fool of herself.

 Oh, one other thing.  I did get a big laugh out of Barry fashioning himself as
some sort of humanitarian after someone posted that personal information about
him.

 As he seems to be gearing up for an awards ceremony at some point, it sounds
like for the 10th plus year (in a row), he is going to be the recipient of the
"Inadvertent Irony Award"  (-: