Crime is on the rise though they try to hide like they do unemployment and inflation. I've even heard they're arresting more senior citizen bank robbers. Why? Because people are hurting because of the economy and they often have no other way out.

On 07/20/2015 05:12 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I think you misunderstood me. I sure as hell don't think the economy is humming along just fine. I was saying that improving the economy isn't going to make people feel safe without guns. I think there is an element in society that is always going to cause trouble, on a criminal level, and that element is getting bigger and bolder. Disarming the general population will only embolden them more. You know the old saying, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2015 2:02 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Story of my gun...

Well you must be living in the "good times" then. But you probably have neighbors who would disagree with your assessment and it has nothing to do with entitlements. You complain about foreigners coming in and they want to replace people companies think that are too expensive with cheaper foreign workers. They don't even give US workers a chance to negotiate.

You have to know something about economics to evaluate this properly and I even read and listen to conservatives who know the economy is failing. And they are more in a panic about it than "pseudo liberals" (liberals in name only) who believe the good times are here. Ah! You must be a closet liberal, Mike!

Last week one of the local talk hosts had a local county assessor on who declared the recession over so they would be taking off the adjustments made over the last few years so people wouldn't lose their homes. I don't know what he was smoking but the recession is far from over and a bigger one on the horizon.