On 07/23/2015 06:20 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Hey Buck, do you write in a foreign language and put your posts through Google translate? I ask because they all seem like they've been written by some sort of mindlessly bureaucratic anti-joy committee. I can't believe the response you get is the one you are after...

Maybe you should ask Turq to do one of his creative writing posts. Oh wait, you can't.

PS Bit quiet round here, is everyone on holiday?

In the US, many people take the last two weeks of July for vacation. It's one of the more busy vacation times in the US. So a good time NOT to take a vacation if you want to avoid crowds.

        “Recognition of a role and value of [meditating Fairfield,
        Iowa] in its new expression of high principles especially of
        daily meditation, may lie just ahead.”

        FairfieldLife as a Yahoo-group has at times well served as a
        looking-glass in to the sociology(s) of a larger communal
        enterprise which has been the meditating community of
        Fairfield, Iowa. Meditating Fairfield, a community now of four
        decades going on five. As a tool in a study of the 'community'
        of meditating Fairfield, Iowa FairfieldLife as a Yahoo-group
        in good health as Yahoo-groups guidelines may provide may yet
        play a role facilitating a recording of a communal experience
        as time evolves. -JaiGuruYou!

        Dear Dear Alex, We appreciate your long and loyal service to
        FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups and look forward to your awake
        and capable consul and help in the service of the group as we
        go forward, -JaiGuruYou!

        Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...>
        wrote :

        As your loyal but lowly underling, I have no choice but to
        completely agree.

                    Yes, that reads a lot like the Sanskrit of the
                    Yahoo-groups guidelines. -JaiGuruYou

                    <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

                    Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat.

                ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <feste37> wrote :

                Calm down, Edg. Please. It's only FFL, an Internet
                group in which people exchange views on various
                topics. It doesn't matter that much, and Rick doesn't
                owe us anything. And starting a post by using one of
                your favorite expressions, followed by the person's
                name, is hardly likely to encourage him to communicate
                with you.

                ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Duveyoung> wrote :

                Just unfriended Rick from my Facebook friends.  I
                cannot believe his COWARDICE in this matter.  It is
                simply unconscionable for him to give power over all
                the content of FFL to an outrageous person.

                If Doug comes in and starts deleting stuff from the
                past, I will sue.  I have the money.  I will sue.

                I don't care if I lose, I just care that  Doug and
                Rick will have to eventually allow me to depose them
                in front of a court reporter.

                Yes, I am more angry at Rick than at any other fucker
                that's ever posted here.

                ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Duveyoung> wrote :

                FUCK YOU RICK ARCHER -- you have sinned big time --
                you just gave all the production of all the FFL minds
                to a person who is, by majority opinion, as crazy as
                any bliss ninny ever.

                I cannot believe you have not explained yourself to
                us.  YOU OWE US.