There seems to be a rise in "neo-authoritarianism" in the world today and Buck seems to be infected by it. He needs to get to a doctor right away.

On 07/24/2015 06:18 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

Will you be informing people, either publicly or privately, that you have put them on moderated status?

In my opinion, people who have been active, valid participants should at least be made aware that they've been put on moderated status. I think they deserve to know.

I would have to second that and also wonder why, all of a sudden, this is necessary.

            Evidently Yahoo!'s guidelines for their groups are also
            about fostering a self-discipline of self-moderation in
            civil non-violent behavior. As such some writers here by
            manifest basis of their willful exploitative and harassing
            writing relative to the Yahoo-groups guidelines are going
            to find newly that they have been disciplined, reduced at
least to a 'moderated' membership status.
            'Moderated', as in a mechanism that Yahoo! provides for
            active moderation and protection of their lists, meaning
            that composed posts sent to Yahoo-groups may be read at a
            leisure of moderators as to whether a writing comes well
            within the guidelines provided by Yahoo-groups before
            posts  might be released to a general list [FFL in this
case] for publication.
            It seems the expectation of Yahoo!'s Yahoo-groups
            guidelines for their groups are really quite civil and
            simple.  As FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups goes forward as
            a Yahoo-group take a fresh look at the Yahoo-groups
            guidelines and be welcome:
            http://info.yahoo.com/guidelines/us/yahoo/groups/

-JaiGuruYou!