--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > the
> > they

> > talking,

> events?
> > >
> > > Yes. And to men.
> > >

> > So is there a trail of gossip establishing that these events were
> > talked about for sometime before they were made public?
> >
> What difference does it make?? Boy, you sure like to gossip about
the
> same point over and over and over and over again. You are one of
the
> most gossipy guys on FFL! Seriously! :-)

Seriously, the point of MMY's sexuality is of great importance to
some, and of moderate interest to others. In trying to evaluate the
probable truth of the rumors, it is necessary to examine how the
evidence unfolded over the years. So far, the way in which the rumors
became known doesn't sound plausible.