Apple's plans land with a thud:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2015/09/09/apple-stock-ipad-iphone-aapl/71945980/

Apps are the future of TV? There have been TVs with apps on them for several years now. But Apple aways takes a page from Goebbels to make it look like they invented it. Before their was the iPod there were MP3 players. Before there was the iPhone there were other smart phones starting with the Symbian phones back in the late 1990s.

And a $100 pencil that Jobs never wanted?

Apple is the Calvin Klein of computers. They get you to spend more money than you should because of a logo.