One of the afternoon radio talk hosts who happens to like to keep up on tech had an iPhone which for years he was enthralled with. Then one day he announced he was switching to Android. Didn't give a reason until lately. The guy is also a musician and he wanted to do some music things on his phone and found out he was quite limited on iOS. He took a look at Android and found it did what he wanted. Bye bye Apple. He really raked the Apple announcements this week on his show.