> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Heh.
> > >
> > > I'm the one who DOES acknowledge being under medical treatment
for
> > > medical conditions (OCD AND ADHD) and what do I get? Oddball
> > > characters using my diagnosed medical conditions to generate
> > > personal insults.
> >
> > Perhaps you could take the hint and cool off on the obsessive
> > posting?
>
> Does your intolerance of his posting habits justify
> insulting him about his diagnosed medical conditions?
>
> > Duh.
>
> Uh-huh.  Not to mention the utterly gratuitous "guru"
> reference.
>
> > We're the one's who have to wade through this stuff, not you.
>
> Given the length of most of his posts, "have to wade
> through" doesn't seem quite appropriate, especially
> given that you can easily delete them without reading
> them, or killfile him altogether if that's just too
> wearing.
>
> > However if you want to continue to play poster boy for obsessive
> > posting go right ahead. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm sure so are
> > all the other posters.
>
> Wrong.  He often makes excellent points (usually with
> quite remarkable succinctness).  A bit of chaff along
> with the wheat isn't too high a price to pay for his
> insights.
>
> > Don't take it so personally, but enuff is enuff...
>
> Gosh, isn't it strange that he took your insults
> about his OCD and ADHD personally?

To be honest, I'm quite comfortable with my OCD/ADHD. I'm not HAPPY
that I have the conditions, but at least I have a label to give to me
flakiness, and I can and do avail myself of medical treatment. What
is interesting is that it's really a case of pot, kettle, black here
because no sane, mature adult would dream of using someone else's
medical condition to score points in an argument, and yet Vaj has.

This says something given how proud Vaj obviously is of his spiritual
advancement and his mastery of spiritually advanced techniques.

What is ironic is that I had my OCD/ADHD at least partly under
control for many years, merely by doing TM although a case could be
made that the Sidhis were not a good idea. What precipitated my need
for medication was 3-years non-stop allergic reaction to mold in my
appartment, coupled with possible neuro-toxic complications from the
mold.

IOW, not only do I have a medical condition that was partly under
control due to the spiritual practices that Vaj so eloquently
denounces at every turn, but it was an external, bio-chemical
stressor that overwhelmed my ability to cope.

What is Vaj's excuse for the obvious failure of his own spritual
practices?

Or perhaps we're looking at the "after" picture? In which case, kudos
to Vaj for progressing so nicely given whatever he was like prior to
his current situation...

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM