Native 'balance and harmony',
 Sort of like Maharishi rasayana

 Top Seven Ayurvedic Behavioral Rasayanas : Personal Goals | Maharishi Ayurveda
http://www.mapi.com/ayurvedic-knowledge/personal-goals/top-ayurvedic-behavioral-rasayanas.html#gsc.tab=0

 Top Seven Ayurvedic Behavioral Rasayanas : Personal Goals | Maharishi Ayurveda
http://www.mapi.com/ayurvedic-knowledge/personal-goals/top-ayurvedic-behavioral-rasayanas.html#gsc.tab=0
 Behavioral Rasayanas do more than just tell us how to behave. They provide
practical methods to effortlessly improve our ability to choose positive
behaviors and avoid making mistakes that cause ill health and unhappiness. Here
are the top seven Behavioral Rasayanas.

 View on www.mapi.com
http://www.mapi.com/ayurvedic-knowledge/personal-goals/top-ayurvedic-behavioral-rasayanas.html#gsc.tab=0

 Preview by Yahoo

   awoelflebater wrote :

 can't ignore this completely:
 http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/705
http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/705

 Isn't it horrible? We brought them guns and whiskey. Had we never come, they
could still be chasing buffalo(on foot), living in tepees, using stone and bone
tools, killing each other over food stores for the winter, mutilating their
bodies, making human sacrifice and otherwise living in *harmony* with nature..

 Ollie asks:  What tribes or nations are you referring to here? I am curious,
because none of that behavior, except for tool making, occurred among the first
nations in what is now California, Oregon and Washington. The nations were tiny
compared to they are today, and self-sufficient. It was considered extreme bad
manners, and even crazy, to go from one nation into another. They didn't
practice any self-mutilation either. Just like us whiteys, first nation peoples
aren't all the same. And you are aware of course that it was the whites, not
the "Indians",  who began collecting scalps.

 There is no need to justify their slaughter, and death by disease, by
considering them savage and barbarian. I don't think guilt-tripping is
appropriate either, but acknowledging that theirs was as diverse and complex a
group of cultures as ours, at least recognizes the reality of what happened.