Doesn't apply - You are assuming that laser-guided munitions are more precise.
They aren't. The laser part is precise. The bomb is still a bomb, exploding 360
degrees, causing lots of collateral damage, blowing innocent women and children
to pieces, much more so that the direct violence we abhor. It is easy to kill
when the gore is removed from our senses, and much more evil, imo - no
ownership of the act. No thorn here, just the cold blooded destruction of
families, communities and nations.

 Again, it is the "peace loving" Christians responsible  for this hell on
earth. So they are hypocrites twice, once for their absence from the violence
they encourage, and second because they talk about peace endlessly, while
waging war - btw, that second phrase is an MMY quote.

 Very bad karma, and even Jesus cannot save them. 911 certainly wasn't a random
event. If the radical Christians continue to create enemies abroad and having
done so, try and kill them all, they will bring further domestic attacks to
this country. Exactly the same mindset as the radical Muslims, their mirror
image, only more aggressive.

 What did Maharishi used to say? Sometimes it takes a thorn to remove a thorn,
I think. A well guided laser *thorn* would be much better than poking around
with a big rusty nail.