Comment below:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**SNIP**

> Imagine the day in the life of a cetain 5 year old boy.  An only
> child, so no siblings to confide in or get help from.
>
> The boy comes home from school.  It's freezing cold, blizzard
> conditions outside.  The boy is as usual made to strip completely
> outside before entering the house.  The boy has mud on his pants, so
> his mother's enraged.  The boy is taken to the basement and placed in
> one of the wash tubs to be bathed, as dirtying the upstairs and
> especially the bathroom/bathtub is a no-no.  While the boy is being
> bathed, his mother yells and screams at him for getting mud on his
> clothes (despite the fact that his clothes are stripped off him and
> washed every time he arrives at the house).  His mother goes into her
> usual almost hourly tirade that the boy is no good, that he will get
> nowhere in life, that no one loves him, that he'll never be loved,
> have any friends or succeed in life.  That God hates him and that
> he'll be forever damned.  She tries to drown him once again, but he
> manages to free himself from her grasp before losing consciousness.
> Enraged more, his mother takes the stick she uses to poke clothes into
> dye or bleach in that sink and beats him with it.
>
> Eventually dad comes home and is enraged that his wife is angry at the
> boy.  He makes the boy kneel for hours, naked, in the closet of his
> bedroom on coins which dig into his knees, to pray to God to become a
> good boy, despite the fact that he is forever damned, that he is
> useless, terrible, that he is not loved, will never be loved, will
> never succeed, never have friends, will be shunned by all.
>
> Imagine that afternoon and early evening are repeated from the age of
> 1 to 18 years old.  Imagine that the fraternal uncle the boy begs help
> from decides to fuck him up the ass, dry, at the age of 7, while the
> boy pleads to his uncle for deliverance from these parents between the
> strokes which tear apart his rectum.
>
> Imagine a child who spends most of his time shaking and trembling and
> going to the police and neighbors begging for help but being shunned
> and told to go away and to stop shaking and trembling like that.
>
> There's a possibility that someone having grown up under such
> circumstances might have "issues".  That the person might have
> "problems with anger" and might not want to be characterized by the
> resident psychologist of a forum related to TM and spiritual matters
> to be damned forever because of his "character".  Suppose while the
> man who survived that has been through the therapy but TM and other
> spiritual practices at times unearth some of the pain of the past.
> Imagine that when TM causes some unstressing of the pain, the
> utterances of pain the man writes into an occasional post are used
> with glee by people on the spiritual path and even a pundit in
> training to be something they can use to pounce upon the man and
> denounce him and damn him forever in post after post.

> [...]
**END**

This is a terrible personal history and I cannot imagine any reader
here not moved by it.  Despite some of the rancor exchanged on this
site I don't believe I'd be wrong to say that everyone only wishes you
well and hopes for the highest happiness for you.

Marek

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM