Harriet (Speltz) Glubka — 1918-2015

 Recent 2015 passings-on of the Fairfield meditating community..

 Susan Arnold Sarina Grosswald
 Rich Henderson

 Previous,
 Memorial notice on the bulletin board in the Dome this morning,
 Mary Iber passed away recently. Memorial service at the Liberal Catholic Church
 in Fairfield, Ia. on Feb 1st, 2014 10:00am
 Coming early with the meditator settlement of Fairfield, Iowa  Mary Iber was
also of the founding meditator members of the Liberal Catholic Church in
Fairfield.
 !Jai Mary Iber!

 FFL311814Jai !Bill Godfrey! in memorium..

 Come to Fairfield as a meditator.

Waggin' Tail

I'll take my waggin tail
Waggin down the wagon trail
If in you don't mind I'll tag along with you
And we'll go all the way
To California
If in I don't wind up as Injun stew!
Yea hodee hoo!

-William C. Godfrey

 y2012

 FFL285155In FF memorium An old FF meditating friend,
Jeff Wells passed away this evening.
!Jai Jeff Wells!  y2011

 FFL372061In Memoriam, Larry White "i will always remember the joy of singing
with larry...his heart-felt baritone/tenor was a delight to hear and 'meet' in
the architecture of a song.  you could hear his love of life, his love for the
Divine when he sang.

 I like to think of him singing praises in heaven!   and, yes, we will miss him
very very much." y2014

 335454In Memoriam, Lois Kehrl passes y2013
 FW: our friend Lois Kehrl, long part of the Fairfield meditating community who
taught music and piano to so many and played for several congregations in town,
passed into the Life Eternal at 8:15 this morning, Valentine's Day! it was a
very smooth, peaceful, graceful departure! her dear friends were in attendance.

 340920In Memoriam, Frieda Gratzon y2013 Frieda Gratzon passed away this
morning in Fairfield,Ia.
Long time meditator and activist in life.

 Thanks for passing this on but the only person that rings a bell for me,
maybe, is Bill Godfrey. Don't tell MJ that meditators die. He'll claim TM
doesn't work.