My understanding was that Hitler was really only popular in the small towns and countryside but not in the cities like Berlin. In an extra on the DVD of "Sophie Scholl The Final Days" people said that they had wished the Nazi would just go away. IOW, they were kinda like the Bushes (or the Bushes are like the Nazis and Prescott did favor Hitler).

The movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtC08tWxqA <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtC08tWxqA>

On 10/30/2015 01:44 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Think about it. You were the one that initiated the Arbeiten Macht Frei comment. How does it relate?The German people didn't try to stop the Nazi take over of their country,they either embraced it or didn't want to resist it or felt powerless to and the rest is history. If you haven't gathered yet, I'm comparing the invasion of Islam through- out Europe to the Nazis invasion. They will not have the liberal attitude of *live and let live* that Europeans are accustom to.They never have and never will. Your naivete of the very nature of Islam is mind boggling! It won't be them going through ethnic cleansing, it will be Europeans in their own lands! Heyam Dukham Anagatam!

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, October 30, 2015 10:34 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Germans in panic!

Taking measurements on that burqua? Well, you won't need one and since you don't have any kids, you have nothing to be concerned about. Must be nice to live in your own little isolated world. I guess had you lived in Nazi Germany, you would have been one of those Germans unconcerned about what was happening to your neighbors, *just don't bother me.*

If you will note, those phobic women talking all smug on the video weren't old enough to live in Nazi Germany either.

With regard to your comment about me being (in your imaginary scenario) an "unconcerned" neighbor during WW2 while my fellow Germans (and one prominent Austrian) slaughtered millions of their fellow Germans how in the world does that relate? The situation ! bears no relationship to the current immigrant migration into Germany or the reactions of the 'Deutschland uber alles' attitude of the two ignoramuses commenting on the video.