 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 7:40 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Germans in panic!

 Actually, I've witnessed firsthand our own invasion of *undocumented
migrants*and seen the problems they cause in  my own country and community with
the added crime and strain on an already strained social system. I'm also aware
of some of the problems faced in Europe with a potentially far more dangerous
scenario  and far worse consequences. It is the height of stupidity to invite
people into your own home that you know nothing about, especially if those
people come from a very troubled back ground. Try inviting a a few street
people into your own home, with or without vetting them. Leave and go to work
while they are guests in your own home if you're so trusting and compassionate.
Even Maharishi said there has to be a *balance* between the heart and the mind.

 I am not so "trusting and compassionate" as you like to pretend here. I simply
refuse to believe that frightened, sick and displaced families fleeing from a
nightmare situation in their own country are necessarily out to convert me,
take my job or mug me in the street. And I believe you are impelled by the
belief that they are and I don't get it.