---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 You appear to be the closest thing to fascist we've got, dear Emptypants. Why
don't you go continue plucking the wings off butterflies and burning the
whiskers off cats?

 Dear Pollyanna,

 While you are being "enjoyed" by the jihadi-s, please remember that you’ll be
treated much better if you convert to Allah and his Prophet. You’ll actually
have a few minor “rights”, which is more than you’ll have as a kufur.

 Just remember to remind your “admirers” that Muhammad kept his older wife even
while marrying his young wives. Since they like to emulate their prophet,
you’ll have a better chance that way.

 Oops, hurry now, I see you failed to latch the gate and some of those kitties
are escaping.