 Gosh, I guess I've been imagining all the news clips from Paris then shown on
CNN.com, Sky and a few other news sites.

 If you thought they were footage of the attacks, yes, you were imagining them.

 FYI, "talking heads" refers to the "experts" they trot out to comment and the
news services play those interviews over and over usually due to a lack of
material.

 Yes, I know what talking heads are. So far, they've all been live on CNN.

 On 11/13/2015 06:18 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]