---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Back 4 What opines:

 You got it, that's what I'd say. Labels aren't that useful and they are hardly
ever accurate or encompassing in a way which is meaningful.

 What an "enlightened” awareness you display.
 Why … it's all just a problem of excessive labels, it's it?

 Hum, can you say …
 Although I'm a stinkun kufur - I declare that Allah is the only god and
Muhammad is his prophet!

 You are a chanukastani .... so far from any threat because the US protects you
sacred ass. So - how about all those murderous Muslims?

 Oh gosh, such non-pc talk.
 It’s so hurtful just to hear it.

 Better retreat to your safe space.
 No fascist ‘smericans allowed there!

 You appear to be the closest thing to fascist we've got, dear Emptypants. Why
don't you go continue plucking the wings off butterflies and burning the
whiskers off cats? Your talents and great wisdom seems to be wasted on us yogi
bhogis. But don't get me wrong, it's always good to listen to a guy who has
spent his life denying himself, and others, pleasure because you just
positively exude, well, positivity and great heart. I look forward to hearing
from you again, and soon. I'm your biggest fan...