From what I'm reading, she got in on a "fiancee visa," which I've never heard
of before, and the whole process seems easier and quicker, as far as getting
approved is concerned. The refugees would go through a different screening
process.

 It's kind of interesting. The NBC news tonight kept referring to the two
terrorists, Sayed Farook and Tashfeen Malik as being described as *normal
religious Muslims*. BINGO! So, how are all of these new 10,000 plus refugees
going to be vetted?Just wondering who vetted Malik.