This article goes into depth and gives a reasoned perspective on Taqiyya, in
that it puts it all into a historical and cultural, etc. context that makes
sense.  I don't support the "splinter" faction of Islam that represents the
"radical jihadists."  Nor do I believe in fundamentalist Christianity.  Both
are extremist, rigid, and inflexible in their views; fear-based, imho.

 Silencing Spencer: Taqiyya and Kitman are part of Judeo-Christian Belief
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/08/silencing-spencer-taqiyya-and-kitman-are-part-of-judeo-christian-belief/

 Silencing Spencer: Taqiyya and Kitman are part of Judeo-Christian Belief
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/08/silencing-spencer-taqiyya-and-kitman-are-part-of-judeo-christian-belief/
 Danios delivers yet another masterpiece rebuttal that exposes Robert Spencer’s
“scholarly” ways.

 View on www.loonwatch.com
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/08/silencing-spencer-taqiyya-and-kitman-are-part-of-judeo-christian-belief/

 Preview by Yahoo