Someone's "principle political view" is irrelevant if their personhood stinks.

 That is what shills like Oprah claimed about “The One”. Only he was not
presented as a “stinking personhood” but rather as a unifying saint.

 This is why Em’ likes him … wondrous Barack Osama, the great divider. He is
the epitomee of the political liar – promising to unite all while following the
plan of Saul Alinsky (Radical Marxist/Apostate Jew):

 “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first
radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where
mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical
known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively
that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

 “What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to
what they believe it should be. The Prince
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince was written by Machiavelli
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli for the Haves on how to
hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it
away."
  Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky

 Chanukistani proly double votes … both Canadian and US elections. What do you
expect from a dual? Em’ proly votes for whomever sounds most neo-Marxist.

 I say - hypocrite swine … give up your possessions and give it all away.
Problem is the swine only want to give away other people’s rights and
possessions.

 Don’t worry though - Hillary will show them!
 After all, she’s a self-professed lover of Alinsky too.

  • [FairfieldLife] Why the Tr... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: W... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife] R... emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [FairfieldLif... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]