---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 The Black Keys are have great tunes - one of the few male Indie/Alt groups I
can listen to at all.
Indie/Alts are full of interesting women to listen to though ... lots of them.
Ordinary rock/blues I find utterly boring ... completely unoriginal formula
muzak.

However yer a turncoat 'smear-ican ... now a black sheep to all.
Nothing but chanuki sympathies left to cultivate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aNKstBCM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aNKstBCM4

 Why Pants, you surprise me. You have good music taste. Plus! I continue to vex
you, which makes my day. As long as you find my dual nature disturbing, my
black sheepness incorrigible, then I am content. I have been put here to help
you grow, don't you know? Who woulda thunk?