---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Please put me on your list too. Barack Obama is one of our better Presidents.
I find it appalling that the many racists in the US Congress see fit to
obstruct him, simply because of the color of his skin. Anyway, just for you old
white racists, I would LOVE it if we had another black man (or a black woman
for a change) for President, only this time, two black parents, and that
beautiful dark, dark skin and full lips. I hope whomever it is, they give you a
big bear hug, a wet kiss on the cheek, and knock that silly pillow case off
your pointed little head.

 Merry Christmas to you, and in the TRUE spirit of Jesus Christ, May God Bless
Barack Hussein Obama!!!

 HEAR, HEAR!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Someone's "principle political view" is irrelevant if their personhood stinks.

 That is what shills like Oprah claimed about “The One”. Only he was not
presented as a “stinking personhood” but rather as a unifying saint.

 This is why Em’ likes him … wondrous Barack Osama, the great divider. He is
the epitomee of the political liar – promising to unite all while following the
plan of Saul Alinsky (Radical Marxist/Apostate Jew):

 “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first
radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where
mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical
known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively
that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

 “What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to
what they believe it should be. The Prince
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince was written by Machiavelli
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli for the Haves on how to
hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it
away."
  Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky

 Chanukistani proly double votes … both Canadian and US elections. What do you
expect from a dual? Em’ proly votes for whomever sounds most neo-Marxist.

 I say - hypocrite swine … give up your possessions and give it all away.
Problem is the swine only want to give away other people’s rights and
possessions.

 Don’t worry though - Hillary will show them!
 After all, she’s a self-professed lover of Alinsky too.