Om, weren't Einstein the one who discovered that mass times the speed of light
squared equals $, ? Money.  It explains a lot and seems unchanged with this.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raph...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Scientists said on Thursday they recorded particles travelling faster than
light.
 Antonio Ereditato, spokesman for the international group of researchers, said
that measurements taken over three years showed neutrinos pumped from CERN near
Geneva to Gran Sasso in Italy had arrived 60 nanoseconds quicker than light
would have done.

 "We have high confidence in our results. We have checked and rechecked for
anything that could have distorted our measurements but we found nothing," he
said. "We now want colleagues to check them independently."

 If confirmed, the discovery would undermine Albert Einstein's 1905 theory of
special relativity, which says that the speed of light is a "cosmic constant"
and that nothing in the universe can travel faster.