Salyavin and S3,

 About a week ago, I posted a few phenomena that seemingly exceed the speed of
light.  These are:

 1.  The inflation of the universe milliseconds after the Big Bang.

 2.  Empty space can travel faster than light because it has no mass.

 3.  Electrons in quantum entanglement can simultaneously act together even
when they're trillions of miles away.

 I believe those scientists in Italy are blinded by their aspirations to make a
name for themselves.  That's why they're erroneously concluding that neutrinos
travel faster than light.  Weren't they proven wrong in their experiments about
a year ago?