More thoughts:

If you create a FFL2, you'd probably have to post to it occasionally
to make sure that it wasn't cancelled by Yahoo, but I think they
would send the owner or moderator(s) warnings before doing so. You
may also need to have two or members to stay in business.

Another thought is that you might create a group just for the
purpose of experimenting with what made Yahoo change the category.
This would be a group that doesn't allow new memberships.

Examples of tests:

a) You could put the full FFL description on the home page and wait
a few days to see what happens. Maybe you would get immediate
feedback, like when you were not able to save the word "bondage" in
the description.

b) Try uploading the "Sexy Sadie" files.

If the switch of category of FFL was "automated," these kinds of
tests ought to yield some results. If it was caused by someone's
complaints, well, that's another matter.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Here's an idea:
>
> Create a new group called FairfieldLife2. Use the same home page
> description as on FairfieldLife, except, perhaps, leaving out
> anything that might categorize it as an "adult" site. Also, add a
> line at the top which states something like - "To access
> FairfieldLife, log into any Yahoo account, then go to this
url ..."
> with maybe a brief explanation of why needed. This way, people
just
> doing searches will find FairfieldLife2 and from there, find
> FairfieldLife.
>
> You could put a longer explanation in a post sent to the new group
> and give the post a subject heading inviting and encouraging
> newcomers to read it.
>
> If possible, you could also disallow anyone else posting to the
new
> group, so that it doesn't become an unintentional competing mess.
> Maybe also don't allow people to join, because all that you want
is
> to point people to the other group. So, like FFL, FFL2 would allow
> non-members to read the home page and browse the archives.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM