> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > What we really should do is pummel Yahoo with our objections.  Even
> > few hundred emails from folks here should get the point across.
> I've
> > always considered Yahoo a lame organization with lame developers.  I
> > alway prefer forums to groups anyway but you have to know how to
> > implement one on a web site.
> >
> > - Bhairitu
> >

> Count me in. What is the best email address to send to?

At the moment, we could find our emails and
identies being recorded on Pornography
databases. It needs sorting.

Emails get ignored. Try regular mail with a
copy to a significant person. Ask a specific
question and require an answer. It may sound
stupid, but I can't work out if Yahoo is
basically American or English. I have a feeling
it is English and spread to the States soon enough.
If this is the case, then write to:

Managing Director,
Yahoo! UK Limited,
125 Shaftesbury Avenue,
London. WC2H 8AD.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM