> On Dec 14, 2005, at 3:55 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:
>
> > Believe what you want. I have not stated such a thing to convince
> > anybody. On the other hand, I am not going to pretend it was some
> > fantasy, or that I mention this for ego aggrandizement as many
would
> > understand it, or keep quiet about it because there are folks out
> > there that desperately need a rational explanation. You've been
> > meditating long enough, deal with it, however you like.
>
> Were you able to touch him?

Really good question. Yes, but it was subtle body to subtle body. I
do recall three things at different times: once, laying my head at
his feet, looking into his eyes, and holding his hand while we went
for a walk. I honestly have no explanation for how any of that
occurs.

It began slowly with increasing visions of him over about 12 years,
getting closer, and then one day, he was there with me. It felt like
such a natural thing to happen, given my heart's desire at the time,
and I was so overcome with bliss I really didn't think about it at
all when it occurred, and have just tried to integrate it into my
life since.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM