 10.6 million people live on just Social Security:

 USATODAY.com - Millions of Americans get by on Social Security alone
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/general/2005-08-15-getting-by-usat_x.htm

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/general/2005-08-15-getting-by-usat_x.htm

 USATODAY.com - Millions of Americans get by on Socia...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/general/2005-08-15-getting-by-usat_x.htm
 Today's Top Money Stories • Millions of taxpayers fail to claim easy phone-tax
refund, IRS says - 3:01 PM • As values rise, high-tech entrepreneurs grapple
wi...

 View on usatoday30.usatoday...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/general/2005-08-15-getting-by-usat_x.htm
 Preview by Yahoo

 Wow, incredible. Thanks for the information. In Canada there is CPP (Canada
Pension Plan) and OAP (Old Age Pension). I actually have to apply for CPP as I
turn 60 this year and OAP you can collect at 65. That is based on what you have
paid in during your working life. I am not sure about CPP. I'm also not sure if
I qualify for Social Security even though I am a US citizen. I am still working
full time so haven't thought about it too much.

 An entire generation has planned their life around that promise. It was money
taken away from them and their employers and promised to supplement their
retirement. I doubt anyone could live on it alone.But without it, many more
wouldn't be able to live on their pensions, which are under attack.
 I seriously doubt that Hillary would even think of going there.