On 08/26/2016 02:55 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    (snip)

    And neither does HuffPro because Clinton didn't mention White
    Supremacist sites.

    You mean "HuffPo."
    Yup. Just a typo.

    Of course they know what it is. What a silly thing to say!

    Not according to that article.

    Ooops, you're babbling again. What's "not according to that article"?

I spelled it out but your reading comprehension seems to be failing. I *said* that the article is about white supremacist web sites but Hillary did not refer to those but to Infowars.com which *is not* a white supremacist site. The HuffPo article doesn't mention Infowars at all (probably didn't want to contribute to a rise in traffic there).

You would know the difference if you bothered to see what was actually on these sites but apparently you fear they will influence your thinking. For me, it's just line on water and review at arm's length. Plus the show is very entertaining (even Jimmy Kimmel admitted that).

There are probably a few opinions that you share with Infowars.

Care for a pickle?

    (Bhairitu won't respond to this.)