On 08/26/2016 07:09 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 08/26/2016 04:29 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    On 08/26/2016 02:55 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...>
    [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
        <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

            (snip)

            And neither does HuffPro because Clinton didn't mention
            White Supremacist sites.

            You mean "HuffPo."
            Yup. Just a typo.

            Of course they know what it is. What a silly thing to say!

            Not according to that article.

            Ooops, you're babbling again. What's "not according to
            that article"?

        I spelled it out but your reading comprehension seems to be
        failing.

        No, actually, what you wrote made no sense. Happens a lot
        with you.

        I *said* that the article is about white supremacist web
        sites but Hillary did not refer to those but to Infowars.com
        which *is not* a white supremacist site.

        Well, that isn't what you said, but sadly it doesn't make any
        more sense than what you did say. The HuffPo article isn't
        just about white supremacist Web sites. It's about the
        alt-right movement in general and its ties to Trump and his
        campaign, as was her speech. The movement is centered around
        white supremacy, but it's broader than that; Infowars.com
        pretty much covers the spectrum. The HuffPo article explained
        all that. You should really read it.

    You are making broad assumptions which are incorrect.  There is NO
    MENTION of InforWars.com in the article.

    (InfoWars, not InforWars.) Wow. Now you're hallucinating. I never
    said the article mentioned InfoWars.com. Neither HuffPo nor
    Hillary mentioned it. Hillary mentioned Jones's radio show but did
    not mention the Web site.

Doesn't matter people will look up Alex Jones and find his web site InfoWars.com.

    What "broad assumptions" did I make that are incorrect?

/
//"The movement is centered around white supremacy, but it's broader than that; Infowars.com pretty much covers the spectrum."

/It's known as "alternative media". Sounds like the Clinton kiddies made up "Alt-Right" (sounds like a keyboard instruction). It is not centered around white supremacy. That is an ignorant assumption.

    I did a search to be sure.  They don't know what they are talking
    about and neither do you.

    What did HuffPo get wrong?

They won't actually spend any time finding what Jones actually says. So they will just make stuff up or miss quote him. Rachel Maddow on MSNBC been caught doing this quite a bit and it is often hilarious. I don't think Maddow has spent one minute watching a Jones video and is just handed material by her young staff who have cherry picked things and gotten it wrong. That's how the news business works these days.

    A lot of these sites

    A lot of which sites?

    Bhairitu, when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

Sites like Huffington Post. What the hell in your dimbo mind did you think I meant?

    are staffed by young folks who you would snap their ears if you
    were their editor.  They make naive broad assumptions and think
    they are the "cats meow" because of the job they got.