 On 08/26/2016 07:09 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 On 08/26/2016 04:29 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 On 08/26/2016 02:55 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :
 (snip)

 And neither does HuffPro because Clinton didn't mention White Supremacist
sites.

 You mean "HuffPo."

 Yup. Just a typo.

 Of course they know what it is. What a silly thing to say!

 Not according to that article. Ooops, you're babbling again. What's "not
according to that article"?

 I spelled it out but your reading comprehension seems to be failing. No,
actually, what you wrote made no sense. Happens a lot with you. I said that the
article is about white supremacist web sites but Hillary did not refer to those
but to Infowars.com which is not a white supremacist site. Well, that isn't
what you said, but sadly it doesn't make any more sense than what you did say.
The HuffPo article isn't just about white supremacist Web sites. It's about the
alt-right movement in general and its ties to Trump and his campaign, as was
her speech. The movement is centered around white supremacy, but it's broader
than that; Infowars.com pretty much covers the spectrum. The HuffPo article
explained all that. You should really read it.

 You are making broad assumptions which are incorrect.  There is NO MENTION of
InforWars.com in the article.
 (InfoWars, not InforWars.) Wow. Now you're hallucinating. I never said the
article mentioned InfoWars.com. Neither HuffPo nor Hillary mentioned it.
Hillary mentioned Jones's radio show but did not mention the Web site.

 Doesn't matter people will look up Alex Jones and find his web site
InfoWars.com.
 Non sequitur. Point is, you got it wrong, again. HuffPo didn't mention Jones.

 What "broad assumptions" did I make that are incorrect?

 "The movement is centered around white supremacy, but it's broader than that;
Infowars.com pretty much covers the spectrum."

 It's known as "alternative media".  Sounds like the Clinton kiddies made up
"Alt-Right" (sounds like a keyboard instruction).  It is not centered around
white supremacy.
 The "Clinton kiddies" didn't make it up, and the alt-right is indeed centered
around white supremacy. InfoWars, as I said, covers the whole spectrum of
far-right-wing insanity, including but not limited to white supremacy.

 That is an ignorant assumption.
 No, sorry, it's an informed fact.

 I did a search to be sure.  They don't know what they are talking about and
neither do you.
 What did HuffPo get wrong?

 They won't actually spend any time finding what Jones actually says. So they
will just make stuff up or miss quote him.  Rachel Maddow on MSNBC been caught
doing this quite a bit and it is often hilarious.  I don't think Maddow has
spent one minute watching a Jones video and is just handed material by her
young staff who have cherry picked things and gotten it wrong.  That's how the
news business works these days.
 Your mind is drifting, drifting, drifting. The HuffPo article wasn't about
Jones, didn't mention him, so in fact it didn't get anything wrong about him.
Hillary briefly mentioned him, but her speech wasn't about him either.

 A lot of these sites

 A lot of which sites? Bhairitu, when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

 Sites like Huffington Post.  What the hell in your dimbo mind did you think I
meant?
 It wasn't clear; that's why I asked. We were also talking about white
supremacist sites, if you'll recall (see above--have you forgotten already?).
 Really, you are becoming increasingly incoherent. Sad.

 are staffed by young folks who you would snap their ears if you were their
editor.  They make naive broad assumptions and think they are the "cats meow"
because of the job they got.