He could hardly have gotten it more thoroughly f'd up, and the interviewer
didn't correct him. Maybe Muir is as pig-ignorant as Trump, but I find that
hard to believe.

 Trump lied and bluffed his way through the Commander in Chief forum tonight,
and Matt Lauer didn't challenge him. Lauer was much tougher on Hillary.

 So much for the media being "in Hillary's pocket," as some here have claimed.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 He's totally losing it. The debates ought to be, um...interesting.

Sal

 On Sep 7, 2016, at 7:03 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "And now you see what's happening with Hillary. You see what’s going on with
her emails. It's a disgrace. It's a disgusting situation where she pretends
like she doesn't know. I mean, she had her emails — 33,000 emails — acid
washed. The most sophisticated person never heard about acid washing. Acid
washing is a very expensive process and that's to really get rid of them.
Really, and these emails pertain to her wedding or her yoga classes?"

 --Donald Trump, interview with David Muir of ABC News