 He could hardly have gotten it more thoroughly f'd up, and the interviewer
didn't correct him. Maybe Muir is as pig-ignorant as Trump, but I find that
hard to believe.

 Trump lied and bluffed his way through the Commander in Chief forum tonight,
and Matt Lauer didn't challenge him. Lauer was much tougher on Hillary.

//www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/09/08/daily-202-matt-lauer-s-widely-panned-performance-shows-the-perils-for-debate-moderators/57d0b6f1cd249a6fa9f82089/

 So much for the media being "in Hillary's pocket," as some here have claimed.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 He's totally losing it. The debates ought to be, um...interesting.

Sal

 On Sep 7, 2016, at 7:03 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "And now you see what's happening with Hillary. You see what’s going on with
her emails. It's a disgrace. It's a disgusting situation where she pretends
like she doesn't know. I mean, she had her emails — 33,000 emails — acid
washed. The most sophisticated person never heard about acid washing. Acid
washing is a very expensive process and that's to really get rid of them.
Really, and these emails pertain to her wedding or her yoga classes?"

 --Donald Trump, interview with David Muir of ABC News

  • [FairfieldLife] A... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... vox_9
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... vox_9