On 09/10/2016 12:27 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    (snip)

    *No, you still don't get it so let me break it down for you.

    It the 1975 it was estimated that 40,000 people a month learned TM
    by 1978 that had dropped to around 3000 a month.  So hundreds of
    thousands learned TM back in the 1970s. Maybe it was over a
    million.  The TMO may be keeping those numbers proprietary though
    maybe Rick or someone else here knows for sure.*

    *
    *

    *Duh. This is not exactly breaking news, Bhairitu. Did you really
    think I didn't know all this?*

*You sure write like you didn't. But then all you're about on FFL is destroying messenger and not about the message. But that is not unusual for a narcissist.

*

    *

    So I'm talking about out of all those thousands there are just a
    handful of people who are reading or subscribed to **FFL (and some
    no longer read though subscribed).*

    *
    *

    *I wouldn't call 1,600 people "just a handful." But maybe you have
    really big hands, huh?*

*I'm on forums where one topic has more participants than FFL. *

    *
    *

    *Out of that we get a few zealots who know little about authentic
Indian meditation and yoga and think TM is the end all be all. Which it ain't. Sloppy writing my ass. This isn't an English course.*

    *
    *

    *Most people write so they can be understood. You frequently don't
    bother.*

*Others don't seem to have a problem understanding what I write. You must have a reading disability.

*