I never see the grammatical errors until after the send. :)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 I still maintain that while that may have technically been the case (i.e.,
"wasn't"), we don't know if the winds of inquiry have shifted on that
technicality.  Parsing is a given, in that T.Rump and families activities are
being and/or will be debated in a legal arena or legal context.

 Regardless, the Republican's in Congress aren't even going to consider
impeaching until T.Rump becomes an irrefutable liability to the Party.  And,
because T.Rump will fight any and all—no holds barred, the kind of unified
action that this would take will be impossible to achieve.  Won't happen in
this term, I don't believe. The denial/delay tactic will be used effectively.
The best that can be hoped for are defeats in 2018 and 2020. Let's hope he and
Congress don't decide to play war games.

 I heard portions of this interview yesterday with John Dean who has been
speaking out.  Quite interesting and spot-on in many regards:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/former-white-house-counsel-john-dean/

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/former-white-house-counsel-john-dean/

 i think Comey, Clapper, and others are parsing this investigation of tRUmp a
bit fine.  Technically, tRUmp is NOT under investigation as a specific focus
and thus deniable.  However, he IS under investigation since he is part of the
organization campaign that IS a focus of investigation.  They are having it
both ways.