> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > OK, Judy, so you don't believe what you stated below, you're simply
> > "reporting what some else has said" even though you state that it
> > "seems as good an explanation as any" (Which begs the question,
> > what other explanations for natural disasters have you read--I
> > mean, other than DC Comics?)
>
> Sal, I am absolutely positive that you are not as
> completely brainless as you are making yourself
> sound here,

Is that what they call a backwards compliment? Or is it the famous
passive-aggressivness Dr. Peter finds everywhere.

> but I'm durned if I know *why* you'd
> want to make yourself sound brainless.

Or just straight out insulting. I get so confused.

> >   > >Â  > >Â  According to MMY, the root cause of natural disasters
> >   > >  is stress, as you know.  Reducing the levels of stress
> >   > >Â  in the "atmosphere" will therefore reduce the number
> >   > >  and severity of natural disasters.  Seems as good an
> >   > >Â  explanation as any for such a notion.
>
> In case you aren't just pretending to be stupid for some
> unfathomable reason,

I would vote for passive-aggressive-backwards-insulting-patronization.

> read the above again and see if you
> can figure out why your question at the top, in light of
> what I actually wrote, is nonsensical.

um, patronizing? is that what its called? Or Condescending? Damn, I
get my insults all mixed up. Best left to professionals I guess.

 Hint: pay
> particular attention to the last sentence.

Ah, I know that one, really really I do. Call on me. Thats 'sarcasm.'!

> > It's sure nice to know that none of the TMO silliness is part of
> > your belief system, and that you base all your arguments on good,
> > solid facts.
>
> I believe the only fact I cited in this specific
> connection is what MMY has said about why he believes
> mass meditation will reduce natural disasters.
>
> > I don't "believe" it, but I don't rule it out either. > >
> >
> > Oh.  Yes, that sure clears things up.
>
> I understand that you're incapable of comprehending
> the nature of skepticism,

hmm, I would vote straight out insult on that one.

> given that you yourself are
> a confirmed skeptopath.

another point in the straight out insult bin.

Too bad; that is rather
> limiting.

hmm, snide skeptiticism combined with patronization? Did I get it
right? Did I get it right?

> > Tell you what, Judy.  I'll take a course on reading comprehension
> > if you agree to take one in Basic English.
>
> No, sorry, my English is fine.  But you desperately
> need some serious tutoring.

Rudeness?